Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Databases > How to add a user to a database and add privileges?
How to add a user to a database and add privileges?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the "Databases" section, click on "MySQL Databases" Icon.
3. Scroll down to the end of the page and under "Add User to Database", select a user from the dropdown list, and then choose a Database from the list.
4. Click on the "Add" button.
5. On "Manage User Privileges", mark the box "ALL PRIVILEGES" and click on "Make Changes".