Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Wordpress > How to Install a New Theme in WordPress?
How to Install a New Theme in WordPress?
You can install a new WordPress theme without having any technical knowledge. It"s so easy and automated.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on "œAppearance" and then click on "Themes".
3. Click on "œAdd New".
4. In Add themes page, you can search for a theme or browse the themes from "œFeatured", "œPopular", "œLatest" options. If you hover your mouse over any themes, you will be presented with two options - "œActivate" and "œLive Preview".
5. Hover your mouse on any theme you like and then click on "œInstall".
6. A newly installed theme will show you the "œActivate" option. Click it!
Congratulations, you have installed and activated a new theme on your blog.